When you register on the website of our office, we use your data to provide an increasingly better service for you. This policy describes how we obtain, store, use, and share the information you provide to us.
Also, parents, guardians, or legal representatives will be fully responsible for children and adolescents having access to the official website, without obtaining prior authorization. It is the full responsibility of the parents to inspect the conduct and activities performed by the respective minors under their tutelage, as well as to acknowledge the completeness of these Terms.
- What types of personal data do we collect?
- How do we use your data / what is the purpose?
- How is your data stored?
- How long is your data stored?
- How can I request PK Advogados to archive or delete your data?
- How and With Whom is your data shared?
- How do we respond to legal requirements?
- How do we protect your data?
- How will we notify you in the event of changes to this Policy?
- How will we notify you in the event of a possible data leak?
- How to contact PK Advogados in case of doubts?
What types of personal data do we collect?
When using the official website we collect some information that you make available to us to provide a quality service. In addition, we may also have some personal data from you provided at an event or lecture provided by the Office or that we participate as partners. Below we detail what this information is.
Information you provide to us
There are some ways in which you can provide us with some information about yourself. We’ll show you here what they are and how you do that when you access our website:
When you sign up for our newsletter we will get your name, the company you work for, and your email.
By filling out the form below you can provide us with some information, such as name, email, phone, and company. However, depending on the subject you come to discuss with us, you can still attach some type of document, such as a resume, for example.
However, if we combine this non-personal information with the user’s personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information as long as that information remains combined.
How do we use your data / what is the purpose?
We may use this collected information to help us promote, improve, optimize, and develop our products and services for you, existing, or those that can be created. We may also use your personal information for internal purposes, such as analyzing data and generating statistical analysis to improve our services.
Communication and Marketing
We may use your personal information to send notifications of new articles published on the Website, for example, or about new content on our blog. In that case, you can opt-out of receiving marketing emails at any time by changing your preferences.
We also use this information to understand trends, manage our content, and understand user behavior, for example, analyzing the most accessed posts and extracting which subject attracts the most attention from users in general.
[Name, E-mail, Company you work for]
Contact Tab of our website
Name, E-mail, Telephone, Company you work for, Message sent, Archive
Lectures and events
[Name, E-mail, Telephone, Company you work for]
How is your data stored?
How long is your data stored?
We will answer this question based on the two scenarios we currently have on our website:
PK Advogados will store the information you provide, for the period you are registered to receive our Newsletter. If you choose to unsubscribe, your information will be deleted from our database.
In this case, if you have inserted any type of file on our website, it is important to know that:
• If the attached document is a curriculum, this document will be stored in our database for 01 (one) year, counted from the receipt. After this period, it will be completely deleted, observing the legal requirements.
• If the document is partner material or related to business, PK Hub may use it according to the user's orientation or in the way that suits him, within the legality and legitimate interest, without the need to stipulate a retention period, but as long as it has a legitimate legal basis for such treatment.
How to exercise your rights?
LGPD guarantees that the holder of personal data has at any time and upon request:
• Confirmation of the existence of the treatment;
• Access to data;
• Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data;
• Anonymizing, blocking, or eliminating unnecessary, excessive or treated data in non-compliance with the General Data Protection Law;
• Data portability to another service or product supplier, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, with due regard for commercial and industrial secrets;
• Elimination of personal data treated with the consent of the holder, except in the event of compliance with the legal or regulatory obligation by the controller and study by a research body, ensuring the anonymization of personal data whenever possible;
• Information from public and private entities with which PK Advogados made shared use of data;
• Information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal; and
• Revocation of consent, by the free and facilitated procedure.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights listed above, simply complete the form that you will find on the “privacy” page of our website. This form would be forwarded directly to the DPO (person responsible for conducting and guiding privacy-related matters in the office, aiming at compliance with data protection rules) who will take care of your request within 15 (fifteen) days.
Or, if you receive e-mails from us and wish to stop this service, just click on “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the received e-mail page.
How and with whom is your data shared?
In addition to the purposes described above, we may also share the information you provide with third parties, as will be demonstrated below. Emphasizing that our partners are only authorized to use personal data for the specific purposes for which they were contracted, thus, they will not use your data for other purposes.
With marketing partner company
How do we respond to legal requirements?
PK Advogados may also share its information with law enforcement or judicial authorities, competent public authorities, or other third parties, if required by applicable law, by a court decision, and at the request of authorities, to comply with a legal obligation.
How do we protect your data?
We take our commitment to you seriously. For this reason, PK Advogados uses its best efforts to respect and protect your personal information against any type of misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Your data will be stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public.
However, taking into account the constant emergence of news on the internet, it is not possible to completely guarantee the non-occurrence of interceptions and violations of systems and databases. Therefore, even if we do adopt good security practices about your data, if you identify something that compromises the security of the data, please contact us through the email indicated in the last topic of this Policy.
How will we notify you in the event of changes to this Policy?
How will we notify you in the event of a possible data leak?
After a due stoppage in the affected system, change of passwords, detection of leaked data, and other urgent and necessary measures, we will send an email to the users involved informing the occurrence of a data leak. PK Advogados is committed to maintaining transparency, providing in detail all the information it has so far, remaining ready to resolve any doubts.
How to contact PK Advogados in case of doubts?
- Full name;
- Telephone for contact;
- E-mail (the same used in the registration of the PK Advogados website);
- Description of the doubt or reasons for any request.